Heike Geißler, Leipzig (D)
Heike Geißler was born in Riesa in 1977 and lives in Leipzig. American studies, geography and politics from 1996 to 1998 in Dresden.
Geißler was suggested as Ursula März' competition sponsor.
German literary studies and Spanish language and literature in Halle from 1998 to 2001. German literary studies und philosophy in Halle and Leipzig from 2003 to 2007.
- Rosa. DVA 2002
- Nichts, was tragisch wäre. DVA 2007
- Publications in anthologies und magazines
- Residence scholarship for Künstlerhaus Schloss Wiepersdorf 2004
- Project scholarship for Künstlerhaus Lukas in Ahrenshoop 2006.
- Scholarship from the DAAD in Archangelsk, Russia 2007
- Work scholarship from the Free State of Saxony Cultural Affairs Department in 2008